This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by igor 6 months ago.
- December 17, 2018 at 6:20 pm #26232igor
General Training module
The written part on the 15th of December and the speaking part on the 17th
São Paulo / Brazil
Writing task 1
You have a spare room in your flat or apartment and you want to rent it to a student. Write a letter to the director of the accommodation office at the local college. In your letter:
– Explain where your apartment is
– Describe the room
– What kind of person would you like to rent it to
Writing task 2
Science will soon make people live up to 100 or even 200 years. Some believe this is a good thing while others disagree. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
Speaking part 1
Can you describe the place where you live now?
What do you like about this area?
Do you like shoes?
How often do you buy shoes?
What’s your favorite type of shoes?
Do you like to wear sunglasses?
Have you ever broken sunglasses?
Speaking part 2
Describe a book you have recently read
– What book it is
– Who wrote this book
– Why did you like this book
Speaking part 3
– People nowadays read nowadays as they did in the past
– What influence has the technology in reading habits
– How will be the future in terms of reading
– How people that cannot read can live in the world
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.