This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by jessica 11 months, 2 weeks ago.
August 4, 2017 at 1:07 am #20722jessica
Hi! My name is Jessica.
I had my speaking test today (3rd August) in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
– What is your full name?
– What do you do? Do you Work or study?
– Do you think sometimes you study too hard?
– What do you like to do after College?
– What did you like about your elementary school?
– Do you still keep in touch with your friends from school?
– What do you think about public transportation? In order for you to go to College which public transportation you would have to take?
– Which was the longest journey you made in a public transportation?
Describe a well-paid job that you would be good at. You should say:
– What the job does.
– Why it is well-paid.
– Why do you think you would be good at it.
– What do people need to have in order to be motivated at work?
– Do you think people should motivate themselves or they should depend on another person to make them motivated?
– How do company benefits from having a motivated employee?
– Do you think if a person is really rich it’s enough to be happy? Why?
For this question I answered that being rich doesn’t necessarily mean that the person will be happy, because it is also important to have people you love around you.
Then he asked if it was the contrary, if a person was poor but had people they loved around them that would be enough.
I said that it’s important to have money enough to live a comfortable life and also have people you love around you. It is a combination of both… and he asked me why.
Then I said that we live in a capitalist society and we need to have money to survive, to be able to pay a good college for our kids, and live a comfortable life, but money isn’t everything, and we also need people we love.
By that time I was already really tired with this topic! He was really insistent…
But that was it!
Hope it will be helpful.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.