• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    voom

Hi,
    I appeared for Ielts speaking :

My questions were 1st part : basic introduction, where do I stay , do I walk and how often do I walk , where do you walk, do you think people will walk more in future .

Cue card: a person who is good at her job, what job do they do , describe their job, how are they good at their job and basic questions related to that person.

LRW on the 1st 1feb:

Listening
    Part one was a conversation between an Insuarance agent and a lady .
    Part 2 : 2 university students discussing about their their presentation
    Part 3 : About Tiffany and co

Reading
    Part 1 & 3 i really dont remember
    Part 2 – how reading has changed over the time Screen reading

Writing-
    Part1 : a table describing about the total health spending in 5 different countires in the year 2002
    Part 2: some people think that children should not watch telivison as it has negative effects while some people believe that they should watch telivison as it helps them in their future. Discuss both views and give your opinion .

* changes in the module : Listening was a bit faster than usual also the cd doesnt guide you to turn to page 2 or page 3 anymore *

Thanks I hope it helps .

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2012-2020 All prices are in USD. IELTS Online Practice is provided by Wisekangaroo Pty Ltd (ABN: 86 159 373 770)

CONTACT US

Send us an email with any questions about our courses and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

Forgot your details?