IELTS Exam – Pune – June 3 2017

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  prabha 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
     prabha

Hi Atul,I had my IETLS General through this weekend. (Speaking , LRW)
    Speaking Part 2) Place that you visited which was exciting- where, how and why is it exciting
    Part 3) Follow up q’s on tourism, how geography affects tourism, and planned and unplanned city- adv and disadv
    Listening: Quite Easy- All sections were fill in the blanks with one word max and one section with 3 words/number. Did not find any flowchart/ diagrams to mark.
    Reading- Easy (Surprisingly) – Sec 1, 2- only TFNG and Fill in the blank
    Sec 3 Quite complex- about abacus and history of calculators- few q’s were tricky
    Writing: Part 1- Letter to colleague from another company to ask about a particular product that you found interesting.
    Writing Part 2- Some people believe earning is for spending and few others believe that earning is to secure future- Discuss both views and give your opinion. Include examples from own experience.
    I have one query about a TFNG Question in Reading:
    Para: Children between 5 to 15 will be getting discounted fared while travelling in bus
    Quest: Children from age 5 will get reduced fares for their travel in bus.
    Is this a T/F answer? Awaiting your reply.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Send us an email with any questions about our courses and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2012-2017 All prices are in USD. IELTS Online Practice is provided by Wisekangaroo Pty Ltd (ABN: 86 159 373 770)

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account