This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by joanprince 10 months, 4 weeks ago.
- January 20, 2018 at 10:54 pm #23041joanprince
Academic test, 20 January 2018, Portsmouth UK.
-Bar chart showing the average number of hours that men and women spend on housework, according to their employment status, in 1985, 1900 and 2005.
-Vertical axis had the number of hours per day while horizontal had the 3 different years. For each year there were for bars representing women who were unemployed, women in part-time employment, women in full-time jobs and men in full time jobs.
– Some people believe that it is the responsibility of the government to transport children to school. Others say it is the responsibility of the patients. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
-Do you work or study? What training did you have to do to get the job? Do you require any training for your future job?
-How are people given names in your country? What are some of the common names? Are there any ceremonies for baby naming?
-Do you prefer to read news from the newspapers or from the internet? Why? Do you prefer local news or international? Why? Do you ever discuss news with your friends?
– Describe what you do to stay healthy (what you do, when, why it is important to you)
-What are some of the things that people in your country do to stay healthy?
– Do women and men differ in the methods they use to remain healthy?
– Do you think it is important for children to be taught about taking care of their health?
-Does the government in your country contribute to the health of individual? How?
– What are some of the ways in which an employee can minimize stress
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.