This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by margrit 1 year, 3 months ago.
- May 11, 2018 at 4:00 am #24071margrit
I did my speaking test yesterday, and will be doing my reading, writing and listening tasks tomorrow. I’m going to try note down as much as I can remember.
Date: 10 May 2018
Location: Port Elizabeth, South Africa
Most of the test feels like a bit of a blur to me as I was so nervous (I don’t know why as I am an educator and speak all day for a living lol). I think I also felt so rushed that I perhaps couldn’t articulate myself as much as I would have liked. Only time will tell pending my results.
Do you work or do you study?
What type of work do you do?
How was my first day at work?
(I can’t remember if there were any other questions)
Part 2: (2 mins)
Topic: Describe a website that you use regularly.
– I spoke about Pintrest as it was the only thing I could think of, usually when I’m looking how to do something, that is my go to website.
Part 3: Discussion
I can’t remember all the questions she asked in this section but they went along the lines of:
– do I think internet is a good resource to have in the classroom
– do I think it is better to teach students through the internet or face to face interaction.
– what do I like to do on a day out
I can’t really remember anything else. Hopefully she could see that I was just nervous and not a rambling idiot lol. Hopefully tomorrow will go better.
Good luck everyone! I knew exactly what was coming and the test was exactly as described.