This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  margrit 4 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
     margrit

Hi all,
    I did my speaking test yesterday, and will be doing my reading, writing and listening tasks tomorrow. I’m going to try note down as much as I can remember.
    Date: 10 May 2018
    Test: Academic
    Most of the test feels like a bit of a blur to me as I was so nervous (I don’t know why as I am an educator and speak all day for a living lol). I think I also felt so rushed that I perhaps couldn’t articulate myself as much as I would have liked. Only time will tell pending my results.
    Part 1:
    Do you work or do you study?
    What type of work do you do?
    How was my first day at work?
    (I can’t remember if there were any other questions)
    Part 2: (2 mins)
    Topic: Describe a website that you use regularly.
    – I spoke about Pintrest as it was the only thing I could think of, usually when I’m looking how to do something, that is my go to website.
    Part 3: Discussion
    I can’t remember all the questions she asked in this section but they went along the lines of:
    – do I think internet is a good resource to have in the classroom
    – do I think it is better to teach students through the internet or face to face interaction.
    – what do I like to do on a day out
    I can’t really remember anything else. Hopefully she could see that I was just nervous and not a rambling idiot lol. Hopefully tomorrow will go better.
    Good luck everyone! I knew exactly what was coming and the test was exactly as described.
    Regards
    Margrit

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Send us an email with any questions about our courses and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2012-2018 All prices are in USD. IELTS Online Practice is provided by Wisekangaroo Pty Ltd (ABN: 86 159 373 770)

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account