This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by jewel 11 months, 3 weeks ago.
- July 28, 2018 at 6:00 pm #25279jewel
Module: general training/ Poland
My speaking was yesterday:27.07
– when you were a child, did you have a fav teacher?
– did you ever want to become a teacher?
– why yes/ no ?
– do you think teachers have difficult or easy job?
– why yes/ no
So part one was more Or less about teachers
Some ways you use to concentrate on work or study
Regarding topic from part 2.
-What kinds of job positions require us to concentrate
– what employers can do to boost concentration in workplace
– do you think that people concentrate easier when in quiet places or noisy
– holidays in Portugal – guy phoned travel agency to get an option- he wanted to go surfing a with friends and was looking for a holiday destination and accomodation
– rick and Emilia were preparing to semester at school and they were talking about their decisions -multiple answears
-meeting with school director some kind of induction day where he was talking about recently opened courses , why the courses duration were shortened etc
– the last was about construction in native area of Westen Australia – some kind of bay – that’s fill in the brackets
– 4 types of buildings from previous century – match topics question
– traveling to Australia – mainly about what you cannot bring and restrictions – that was t/f/ng
-text about laboratories CSL as it called them- fill in the brackets from article
– next was the same but was about reimbursement of claims and costs in company
– and another one about workplace strikes
– last but not least of course long article about laughter
– this exercise related to matching headings but was fairly easy to be honest
Take 1; in your area there is a historic building that is about to be pulled down. Write a letter to (as far as I remember) director of the project explaining :
– why it shouldn’t be demolished
– propose a new solution
– how are you going to collect funds
Technology influences our social behaviour. Sometimes positively and negatively. Discuss both views.
(This one I don’t remember exactly but this is the key thought)
To sum up, I think overall speaking and the rest were easy tasks. Maybe a bit more of a struggle with essay and letter. It difficult even for natives I believe to read the topic and I 40min produce a great looking almost taken from journal – essay. It very tough to gather necessary ideas and produce something great. Otherwise, comparing to my previous ielts it was way better;)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.