• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    sunny

Hi,
    I had my IELTS academic test on 8-Feb-2020. Below are the topics of my Speaking and Writing tests:
    Speaking:
    Part1:
    -Do you work or study?
    -Are you patient?
    -Are people in your country usually patient?
    -What do you do when you are waiting for someone who is late? and some other questions which I can’t remember well.

Part2:
    -Explain a colorful event or place.

Part3:
    many questions related to color; the role of color in advertisements, businesses, home designs and …

Writing:
    Task1: comparing two plans of a museum in 2 different year
    Task2: As well as making money, businesses have social responsibilities. Do you agree or disagree?

* for writing task 2, I had no idea about the social responsibilities of businesses, I said that I almost agree and explained in one paragraph that they should be responsible for training people how to invest and spend their money as well!!! And then in the next paragraph, I explained that businesses main role is making money and they can not pay much attention to the social responsibilities and this is because of lack of rules and regulations!!!

I had no idea about the topic and I’m afraid I went off topic :'( would you please let me know what you think?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: IELTS Exam – Penang, Malaysia – February 9, 2020
Your information:

©2012-2020 All prices are in USD. IELTS Online Practice is provided by Wisekangaroo Pty Ltd (ABN: 86 159 373 770)

CONTACT US

Send us an email with any questions about our courses and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

Forgot your details?