This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  shimmer 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
     shimmer

I took the test (academic UKVI) on the 23rd and 24th of February in Nigeria.
    Speaking
    Part 1
    Where do you work?
    What do you do at work?
    Do you intend to undertake any further training in your career?
    Do you spend much time on social media?
    Do you meet a lot of people on social media?
    What social media sites to people commonly use in my country?
    Do you keep up with old friend on social media?i
    Part 2
    Tell me about a time when you where glad you had your phone with you.
    Part 3
    Negative aspects of social media
    Influence of social media on young people
    Compare how information was shared in the past to social media
    What are negative aspects of the speed of social media as regards false information.
    Writing.
    Task 1
    Plans showing an archaeological site in 2004 and 10 years later in 2014
    (Basically, more excavation had been done and more ancient buildings, an ancient stadium and ancient baths uncovered)
    Task 2
    Some people are of the opinion that women should play an equal role in police or military forces like the army. Others believe that this work is unsuitable for women. Discuss both views and give your opinion
    Reading
    Part 1: a passage about geology and lake tsunamis focusing on a lake tsunami that happened near Geneva in the 6th century
    Part2: a passage about Tasmanian tiger and its extinction and possible sightings
    Part3: a passage about whether talent or hard work contributes more to success and what employers should focus on cultivating
    Listening
    Part 1: a call to a phone company asking about subscription options
    Part 2: a tour on a boat between Vancouver and an island
    Part 3: a phone call between an academic officer and a student who was considering dropping a course
    Part 4: lecture about Portland cement manufacturing

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Send us an email with any questions about our courses and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2012-2018 All prices are in USD. IELTS Online Practice is provided by Wisekangaroo Pty Ltd (ABN: 86 159 373 770)

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account