IELTS Exam – New Delhi India – July 9, 2017

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  deepakjoshi 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
     deepakjoshi

Hi All,
    I had my Listening, Reading & Writing parts yesterday.
    General Training
    08th July, 2017
    New Delhi (India)
    Listening Section 1:
    Conversation between a customer and an insurance company’s agent regarding the claim
    for the damaged and missing items while shipping goods to overseas.
    Listening Section 2:
    A lady called her friend and left a message on voicemail guiding her how to travel the new are which is she is aware of (Map was a bit tricky)
    Listening section 3:
    Two students were discussing about their project (multiple questions & Fill in the blanks)
    Listening Section 4:
    A lecturer describing how time was measured in the earlier times like Sand glasses and Sun’s position were used (Fill in the blanks with no more than 3 words)
    READING:
    Reading exam was a bit lengthy and there True,False & Fill in the blanks. However, the trickiest part was that in the Section 2, there were Questions&Answers with no more than 3 words instead fill in the blanks.
    Also, the section 3 was lengthy as the Match the headings paragraphs were 3 instead 1 and included 3 diagrams (which was new to me)
    WRITING:
    Task 1: Write a letter to your friend who is from a different country and invite him/her to a party.
    – Explain the reason for party.
    -Invite him/her.
    -How to get to your place.
    Task 2:
    Some people think that going to university is good, other people think that university is not always best for everyone. Discuss both views and give your opinion?
    Thanks
    Deepak Joshi

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Send us an email with any questions about our courses and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2012-2017 All prices are in USD. IELTS Online Practice is provided by Wisekangaroo Pty Ltd (ABN: 86 159 373 770)

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account