• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    sunny

I sat for my Academic test on the 7th of March 2020

Writing task 1 was a diagram with steps on the production of olive oil Question: Summarize the above diagram, highlighting the important trends and making comparisons where necessary.
    Task 2 Question; Some people think history has little or nothing to offer, while others say the study of the past helps understand the present. write on both views and give your opinion, citing examples from your experience

SPEAKING
    part 1 was about my name and where i am from do you work or study what do you like more about your studies, teachers or students? why?
    part 2, talk about your favorite childhood toy? when and where you got it? what you liked most about it?
    part 3 was about video games , do you prefer online games or traditional ones? why? do you think people walked more now compared to the past? do you see that getting better or worse in the future

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2012-2020 All prices are in USD. IELTS Online Practice is provided by Wisekangaroo Pty Ltd (ABN: 86 159 373 770)

CONTACT US

Send us an email with any questions about our courses and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

Forgot your details?