This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  nivi 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
     nivi

General, 03-03-2018 , Madurai, India
    British council
    I had my LRW today.
    Task 2
    Some people spend lot of money in sport is activities or cultural events. is it a good thing or a bad thing?
    Task 1
    You had recently organized the 90th birthday party of one of your relatives in which many elderly people participated. Write a letter to the manager of the hotel explaining about the success of the occasion
    Explain about the event
    How was it successful
    You saw one the hotel staffs helping ( I don’t remember the exact words)
    I didn’t expect, but there were 5 passages (2 in section 1 and 2 ) in total for reading. Yet I was able the complete it before 10 mins. Your tutorials and tips helped me in finishing it. And the writing tutorial for task 2 was of great assistance to know what the examiner expect and I was able to present in it an organized manner. Above all, this recent updates of the exam is very useful. I practiced most of the recent ones before the test.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Send us an email with any questions about our courses and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2012-2018 All prices are in USD. IELTS Online Practice is provided by Wisekangaroo Pty Ltd (ABN: 86 159 373 770)

or

Forgot your details?