This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  neeru 4 weeks, 1 day ago.

• Author
     neeru

Hello
    I took my IELTS (Academic) LRW exam on 10th November in Ludhiana (India).
    Task 1: pie chart based on workers working in Australia. 3 categories born in ESC ( English-speaking countries, NES ( Non- English- speaking countries) and Australia. ESC 14%,NES 10%and Australia 76%. There was also a line graph showing downward trend for all the same categories and were unemployed.
    Task 2 in writing was :
    Quality of life in large cities is becoming worse. What are the causes and solutions?
    I bought your Advanced writing essays too and would recommend everyone to purchase. They were very useful.
    Today was my speaking
    Part 1
    Q1 Where are you from?
    2. Do you live in a house or apartment?
    3 favourite room
    4. Would you like to change your home in future?
    Then questions on Maps
    1.Which is better paper map or electronic map?
    2 Have you ever used map for locations?
    3. Have you ever used map as a child?
    4. Do you take help from people to know about the directions?
    Part 2
    Cue card
    Favourite song?
    When and where you heard?
    Question after finishing cue card was
    1When did you hear this song last
    Then questions on Money and Children
    1. Did you save money when you were a child?
    2. Were you helping family in money? ( Asked for clarification) It was actually helped in keeping money to some particular place.
    Questions on Music
    1 Difference between traditional and modern music?
    2. What sort of music during parents time and now?
    3 Do you feel music today is good?
    4. How music is helping human beings throughout the world.
    I don’t remember one question related to music.
    Overall, it was good. In every question examiner stopped me to speak. He was smiling throughout the speaking test.

I made a mistake in Writing task 1. I wrote about 230 to 240 words, but I wrote as per your guidelines(introduction, overview and 2 paragraphs) with linking words and comparison. Used brackets also.
    Another mistake in writing task 2 was I wrote 1 cause and 2 solutions. I wrote about 290 words. Essay included introduction, Paragraph 1 cause with supporting idea and example, paragraph 2 with 2 solutions and then conclusion.
    Really worried.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Send us an email with any questions about our courses and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2012-2018 All prices are in USD. IELTS Online Practice is provided by Wisekangaroo Pty Ltd (ABN: 86 159 373 770)

or

Forgot your details?