This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  migz 4 months ago.

• Author
     migz

I took the IELTS Academic last Wednesday, July 18 (Speaking) and Thursday, July 19 (Listening and Reading)
    Speaking Exam
    1 – personal details: name, nickname, working or student, do i like writing? what stuff do i write now? what did i write when i was a child?
    2. speak about a picture of you that you like, something about who took it and why you like it?
    3. general questions – should photos for important events be taken by a professional photographer, and what are the qualities of a good news photographer?
    Writing Exam
    Task 1: bar graph on jobs in tourism industries in a UK city from 1989-2009
    Task 2: something about education of the young people is the main educational priority of countries. But some believe that educating the adults who cannot read and write is needed by the society and we should spend more for it. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
    I hope I remembered them correctly. Thanks!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Send us an email with any questions about our courses and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2012-2018 All prices are in USD. IELTS Online Practice is provided by Wisekangaroo Pty Ltd (ABN: 86 159 373 770)

or

Forgot your details?