This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  reem 6 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
     reem

Hello!
    I took the test yesterday in Kuwait and had the exact same questions for the writing as the ones from Bahrain and Dubai (Radio floor plan and people wanting things without waiting)!
    I didn’t expect a diagram but I think I did ok though I wouldn’t say the same about task 2. The paragraph and structure were good but my ideas were a little under developed and I even had silly spelling mistakes (I even spelled society wrong!!) all due to tiredness and the time constrain. Regardless, I’m not aiming for a high score, anything above 5.5 would be fine by me.
    As for the rest of the test (from what I can recall)
    Listening:
    Section 1 was a phone conversation about gym membership.
    Section 2 about a centre for elderly people.
    Section 3 about ancient Japanese art
    Reading:
    Passage 1 was about historical Australian paintings and art.
    Passage 2 about indoor pollution.
    Passage 3 about academic research in universities.
    All in all, I think the most important thing is managing your time well because even after studying, this was what made me so silly mistakes especially in writing!
    I hope I can get the score I’m aiming for!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Send us an email with any questions about our courses and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2012-2018 All prices are in USD. IELTS Online Practice is provided by Wisekangaroo Pty Ltd (ABN: 86 159 373 770)

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account