This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  reem 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
     reem

Hello
    I took the speaking test in Kuwait today.
    part 1
    Where is your hometown and what do you like about it?
    Do you love travelling by boat? Would you want to own a boat, and why? Do people in your country love travelling by boat?
    part 2
    Describe the furniture in your home.
    What’s the material used, is it modern or traditional and how do you feel about it?
    part 3
    Questions about design.
    Do visitors like your furniture? What has changed in the way people decorated their homes with and materials used? What are the good qualities of a good furniture designer?
    I messed up in part 2 where I stopped talking and the instructor didn’t say a word maybe because I spoke under the time and she was waiting for me so I tried to find new ideas to talk about until she stopped me. I don’t know how this will affect my score..I’m a bit worried since the topic is too specific and hard to elaborate upon.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Send us an email with any questions about our courses and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2012-2018 All prices are in USD. IELTS Online Practice is provided by Wisekangaroo Pty Ltd (ABN: 86 159 373 770)

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account