• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    t

Hi everyone,
    Hope you all are well in this uncertain time. I took the test on 30/03/20 (i was so unsure mentally and physically because of the virus :)) so I’d like to share my topics on the computer delivered type.

Listening: it was quite easy but the audio was really fast and quite straightforward.

Reading: Passage 1: T/F/NG, MQs Passage 2: match heading/ MQs Passage 3: The rythm of life: summarise text, answer questions

Writing:
    Task 1: the chart shows average hours done by a teacher in different types of school( primary, lower secondary, upper secondary) in Japan, Iceland, Spain and USA in 2001
    Task 2: some people say its a waste of time when plan for future. Its more important to focus on present. do you agree or disagree?

Speaking: Where do you live? Do you live in a small or big city? Countryside and city, which one would you prefer? Popular product(s) in your hometown? what are they/ when do you know that/ when people use that? Why is it important in your hometown? What do you think about people decide to buy the same products in different times?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: IELTS Exam – KSA – April 3, 2020
Your information:

©2012-2020 All prices are in USD. IELTS Online Practice is provided by Wisekangaroo Pty Ltd (ABN: 86 159 373 770)

CONTACT US

Send us an email with any questions about our courses and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

Forgot your details?