This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by elena 5 months, 1 week ago.
- October 14, 2018 at 4:32 pm #25975elena
Hello. I had my exam on 13 October in Kiev, Ukraine.
Speaking Part 1
-do you work or study?
-why did you choose this subject?
– in which field do you want to work?
– did you want to be a teacher when you was a child? why or why not?
– did you have your favourite teacher at school?
– can you recollect your teachers at the primary school now?
– where do you like to go for a rest?
– if you could go anywhere, which country would you choose? why?
– where have you been recently?
Describe a comic who is very popular in your country:
– why is he/she very popular?
– what is he/she like?
– why do you enjoy her/his performances?
– why are film actors so popular? what makes them popular?
– do celebrities have to behave well? why or why not?
– why do people, especially young people, want to be like celebrities?
– why do popular people earn a lot of money if they don’t do anything useful for society?
– why do children like circus?
– what other forms of entertainment do children like?
The line graph tells about Australian exports to four different countries over 20 years.
People who read fo pleasure have better imagination and language skills than those who prefer watching TV. To what extent do you agree? Give reasons and examples.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.