This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by nidaahmed 11 months, 2 weeks ago.
- April 9, 2018 at 6:00 pm #23715nidaahmed
Test Center: Karachi, Pakistan
Test : General Training
Test Date: 3rd April 2018
1. What is your full name
2. Hometown: Tell me something about your home town?
3.How long have you been living here?
4. What are the positive thing about living here?
5. Names: What is the meaning of your name, why do you think you got this name?
6. What kind of names are famous in your culture? Why?
7. Is there any kind of celebration while giving names to children?
8. Computers: Do you usually use computers in your work or studies? Why/Why not?
9. When did you use the computer for the 1st time?
9. Do you think computer usage by general people has changed in past years? How?
Tell about something when you received a positive feedback
For what you got the positive feedback
Why did you receive the feedback
Who gave you the feedback
How did you feel about it
1. Effects of positive feedback
2. Effects of negative feed back
3. If Negative feedback is bad, then how to tell someone about their lacking?
4. Do you think people require public recognition, if they do something good?
5. Why do you think they require public recognition?
p.s. I think due to a large number of candidates they were rushing too fast in speaking test.
Test Date: 7th April 2018
1 Job availability information
2. Newton Music festival
4. Butterfly Hibernation and migration
1(a) Mobile Garbage Bins MGBs
1(b) Employee Leaves entitlement
2. Pregnant Working Women Right
3. Nuthatch Birds
Write a letter to inform your landlord about water problem which you are facing in the rented house
– What is the problem
– How is it effecting your life
– What would you like the landlord to do
In many societies, more and more people are choosing to live on their own.
What are the reasons behind this.?
Is it a positive or negative trend?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.