IELTS Exam – Johannesburg, south africa – June 26, 2017

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  krishna 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
     krishna

Hi,
    I took exam LRW exam on 24/06/2017 in Johannesburg, south africa.
    I would like to thank you countless times for your excellent work and helping n number of people allover the world. It’s very useful site to expedite the knowledge on IELTS.
    General Training
    writing task-1:you read a advertisement and purchased a product, write to manager regarding the product, what did you purchase, what happen to the product and your suggestions to the manager.
    writing task-1: travelling alone to the countries is beneficial or need to take some familiar person with them. Discuss in both views and give your opinion.
    speaking:
    About email, smile, laughing, happy and house.
    Smile, laugh and happy all are somewhat similar, so it made somewhat confuse to answer.
    I hope reading , listening and writing did well. but i am worried about speaking. how band score is calculated? do they consider all tests ? how the average is done? please reply me.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Send us an email with any questions about our courses and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2012-2017 All prices are in USD. IELTS Online Practice is provided by Wisekangaroo Pty Ltd (ABN: 86 159 373 770)

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account