IELTS Speaking (GT)
Islamabad, October 25th, 2017
Questions (Part # 01):
– What’s your name?
– Tell me about your residence, do you live in an apartment or in a house?
– Which one do you prefer?
– Will the lifestyle of people change in the future as far as the selection of houses is concerned?
– Let’s talk about being polite. What do you think is the importance of being polite?
– How politeness affect a person’s personality?
– When should a person be polite and in what situations?
Questions (Cue Card):
Describe a company/an organization which employees large number of people:
– What is the company all about?
– What kinds of jobs are being offered there?
– What is the behavior of people in that company
– Also tell me the good and the bad points about that company
– Do you think that high income makes people happy?
– Should older people retire from the jobs they’re doing?
(I forget some other questions but they were related to employment and relative procedures)
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
FREE IELTS LEVEL CHECK
Take our 5-minute IELTS level check and receive a detailed report highlighting the areas where you need to improve the most to achieve your target IELTS score.