This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by gloryclaudiakarundeng 11 months, 2 weeks ago.
June 8, 2017 at 12:00 am #20351gloryclaudiakarundeng
Hi Atul. I’m Glory.I just had my academic IELTS test on June 8th, 2017 in Indonesia.
I forgot the topic, but the questions were mostly multiple choice
– six questions provided with 8 answers
It’s the discussion of 2 people talking about assignment
There were around 6 questions that had to be filled based on given choice in the box
The rest of them were multiple choice
Lectures about history of Aborigin people
Fill the blank questiona
Topic : history about civilization
(Mostly multiple choice)
Topic : experiment about parfume and its impact on memory
(TFNG and fill the blank questions)
Topic : technology and software
(YNNG and multiple choice questions)
Pie charts about reasons for students to choose university in UK in 1997 (maybe) and 2007
Discuss two opinions
Some people believe that a country will be able to success in economic and have a clean environment. Some people disagree.
Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
– Do you use email ?
– How often do you use it ?
– Why do you prefer to use email ?
– What kind of home will you build in the future ?
– What’s your opinion about sunshine ?
– Do you like to live in a place where the sun shines brightly ?
Describes a plant that grows in your country
You should say
– what is the plant
– why do you like/dislike the plant
– what are the benefits of being a farmer ?
– do you think farming is an important thing to support the economy of a country ?
– what challenges do farmers have in your country ?
– do you think that farming activity will continue in the future ?
(I forgot the rest of the questions, but they were all about farming and impact on my country)
My question is about writing in task 2.
Will I lose mark if I wrote my last paragraph with my own opinion instead of making a conclusion ?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.