- This topic is empty.
- March 3, 2020 at 8:00 pm #46213abcGuest
29 February 2020
Writing Task 1: Write a letter to your colleague asking for help in setting up an equipment for your presentation.
Writing Task 2(essay): Some people think the best way to stay fit is joining a gym/health club while others think doing everyday activities such as walking and climbing stairs is sufficient. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
Speaking Part 1:
1) Do you work or study?
2) Do you enjoy your work, why?
1) What do you like- Pen or pencils?
2) What was the last time when you purchased a pen/pencil?
3) What was the first time when you started writing with a pen/pencil?
4) How will you fee if someone gives you a pen/pencil as a present?
1) Do you like cakes/desserts when you were a child?
2) Do people in your country prepare sweets/desserts? why?
3) Why do you think people do gathering in your country?
4) Have you baked anything recently?
Speaking Part 2: Describe a job that you don’t want to do in future – what job it is? – when you came to know about it – why you don’t want to do this job
Speaking Part 3:
1) What kind of job should young graduates go for – Interesting work or High pay?
2) Do you think hardwork is necessary for doing a job?
3) Why some people are more hardworking than other?
4) Do you think doing hardwork has any impact on mental health?
5) What kind of jobs people prefer doing in your country? why?