• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    h

I had a test last Friday which was March 20th, 2020 – Computer-delivered test.

Some parts of Listening: something related to criminal with multiple choices questions, maps of exhibition, and part 4 with green house topic

Reading: Text about Climate change and its impact to adventure tourism, and two other topics that I forgot -_-V

Writing:
    T1 – Table shows percentage of household and electronic goods in New Zealand in 1995 and 2002
    T2 – Shortage of Housing has given several social consequences. Only government who can solve the problems. To what extend do you agree or disagree?

Speaking:
    P1 – study/work languages I speak my preference on whether working with the job I like or enjoying people whom I work with?
    Cue Card: Places I go for reading/writing with Where, Why, with Whom and How Often questions
    P3 – I faced a lot of tricky/challenging questions, those were all about reading and writing, such as: 1. Which one is more important; reading or writing 2. When do you think child should be introduced to books for reading and writing 3. Learning through reading books or playing audio visuals? and so on.

Hence I took the computer-delivered test, so I will get my score the fastest by tomorrow, March 25th or March 27th, 2020

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: IELTS Exam – India – March 24, 2020
Your information:

©2012-2020 All prices are in USD. IELTS Online Practice is provided by Wisekangaroo Pty Ltd (ABN: 86 159 373 770)

CONTACT US

Send us an email with any questions about our courses and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

Forgot your details?