IELTS Exam – India – June 9 2017

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  amandeep 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
     amandeep

I have wrote exam on 8th June Academic IndiaTask1
    The chart gives information about the percentage of young teenagers who smoke cigratte in a European country with their age and gender from 1995-2005.
    Task2
    In some countries, more parents are educating thier kids in home instead of sending them to school. Do you think the advantage will overweigh the disadvantage?
    In task 1 — I forgot to mention about country but complete my task ,,,it’s not well as my expectations but I used complex and compound sentence various places
    In task 2 — I made 5 paragraphs ; in 1st ( rephrase statement and give my point of view (I declare this trend has more disadvantage than advantages)
    In 2nd and 3rd ( I wrote 4 disadvantages but with comparison with study in schools and 2 points in each)
    In 4th( I wrote one advantage of the given statement )
    In 5th( I declare it’s disadvantage outweigh it’s advantages and my suggestion )
    But I’m very afraid about my result of writing because I think task need only advantages or disadvantages of this statement but I compared its disadvantage with opposite statement advantages ( I suppose that it’s off topic )
    And also about task 1 that I mentioned above

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Send us an email with any questions about our courses and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2012-2017 All prices are in USD. IELTS Online Practice is provided by Wisekangaroo Pty Ltd (ABN: 86 159 373 770)

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account