I had my speaking test on 23rd June 2017 and LRW on 24th June in India.
In my Speaking Part, a few questions I could remember are :-
1. What is your full name?
2. Where are you from?
3. Do women love Jewellery?
4. What jewellery do you like to wear?
5. When do people preserve old jewellery?
6. Do you celebrate birthdays?
7. Which birthday do you celebrate in the most special way? Like 16th, 18th, 21st or 60th etc.
CUE CARD – Talk about a recent city you visited. (i) Where is it? (ii) What do you like the most about it? (iii) Don’t remember.
1. Would you like to visit this city again?
2. What role does monuments play in the progress of a city?
2. What can government do in order to attract more people to cities?
These are few questions I got to answer.
Expecting my score card by the first week of July.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
FREE IELTS LEVEL CHECK
Take our 5-minute IELTS level check and receive a detailed report highlighting the areas where you need to improve the most to achieve your target IELTS score.