This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  spoon 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
     spoon

Hello,
    I took my exam on June 1st. Last time I wrote IELTS i got 8 overall, but got only 6.5 in writing. This time i practised a lot.The recent questions section helped me a lot, so I thought I should contribute too. Anyways, these are the questions:
    – do you work/study
    – do you like your work?
    – how much time do you spend working
    – what do you think would make your work easier?
    – Are there a lot of public holidays in your country?
    -which is your favourite holiday?
    – what do you do on a public holiday ?
    – Do you think modern technology will help in crime reduction ?
    – Why do you think people are not accurate when they act as witnesses ?
    Part 2 :
    Talk about an instance where someone you know hid a truth from you, who was it ? what did he/she say ? How did you feel?
    follow up Q: Do you think you would have told the truth in that person s place
    Part 3 : lots of questions about honesty
    Do you think honesty is important?
    Do people expect public figures to be honest?
    Should children be taught to be honest ?
    Do you think honesty is more important than any other virtue?
    WRITING:
    part1 : line graphs about male and female prisoners in a European country between 1911 to 2001.
    Part 2 : Some people think that books should be stopped in school and that videos, films and computers should be used instead.To what extent do you agree ?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: IELTS Exam – India – June 2, 2019
Your information:

©2012-2019 All prices are in USD. IELTS Online Practice is provided by Wisekangaroo Pty Ltd (ABN: 86 159 373 770)

CONTACT US

Send us an email with any questions about our courses and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

Forgot your details?