This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  harpreetsingh 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
     harpreetsingh

Hello,
    Yesterday i wrote my L/R/W tests, but i am very confused about ‘task achievement’ part. My writing task 2 question was somewhere similar to one of your shared topics.here it is:
    Q. The world of work is changing rapidly. Working conditions today are not the same as before and people no longer rely on taking one job for life.
    Discuss the possible causes for these changes and give your suggestions on how people should prepare for work in the future.

IN MY ANSWER,i had two long body paragraphs with examples and supporting ideas, wih second one explaining the preventive measures to overcome this situation and the first para explained the problems that it cause to the employees( in this i mentioned something like : since working methodologies and techniques in the companies are changing year after year as a result of which companies hire new talent by replacing the existing employees which leads to unemployment and job insecurities )
    I think i misunderstood a part of task it asked for causes and i wrote the consequences, but in my answer i somewhere mentioned that “because of change in working methodologies and technologies it causes job insecurities” .
    I hope you got my concern and please tell me is it gonna effect the Task Achievement?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Send us an email with any questions about our courses and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2012-2018 All prices are in USD. IELTS Online Practice is provided by Wisekangaroo Pty Ltd (ABN: 86 159 373 770)

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account