- This topic is empty.
- July 4, 2019 at 12:00 am #27577shineGuest
I had my exam today in the afternoon. Below ones are the questions the examiner asked me:
1. What do you do?
2. do you find travelling interesting
3. Travel- Do you want to travel the world? Why?
4. If given a chance, would you like to do a job which requires a lot of travelling?
Cue card- Describe about a person who has motivated you to achieve goals?
Part 3- Motivation
1. What do you think- children should be motivated by their parents/ teachers from their teenage time?
2. Why being motivated is important?
One thing, she kept interrupted me during answering…. will it gonna affect my band score??
and i was not able to speak for full 2 minutes… completed in approx 1.5 minutes. She asked me if I would like to add and I said no. Will it affect the overall score?