This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  msn 9 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
     msn

Hi all,
    Today was my Speaking test of the Academic Mode. I was so nervious. And I failed it
    Questions in Part 1:
    Do you work or study?
    Tell me about your work?
    What do you like about it?
    What would you change about it?
    A historical perosn (damn, I have practiced various answers, and had this question on the back of my mind these days, but never got to it )
    Part 2:
    Tell about a plant important in your country.
    Where it is growing?
    Wh it is important?
    Why do you like it?
    I really was not ready for such a question and pacined straight away. I spoke less than a minute I think, then tried to fill in the gap by switiching to more general details about plants growin here etc. The problem is that I picked a wrong answer (said cotton because it is one of the famous here), when actually I could have picked anything else which I had more to say about.
    Part 3:
    What other plants are growing in your country?
    Which are th emost popular?
    Why are they important?
    Have you ever had a plant?
    I was really nervous, dont know why. I have been to so many interviews etc and always felt relax. But this one just blocked my mind and tongue :((
    SO upset. Having the main test tomorrow…

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Send us an email with any questions about our courses and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2012-2018 All prices are in USD. IELTS Online Practice is provided by Wisekangaroo Pty Ltd (ABN: 86 159 373 770)

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account