This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  aa 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
     aa

General Test Topic on April 27
    Reading is as usual time constraining especially the last part which is very long and you can’t easily find the answers. But the best advice I can give is READ THE INSTRUCTIONS.
    Writing Test:
    (1)Letter to a Manager about the book you order online but you didn’t received until now? Give the details of the order , why do you need it now, and what do you want the company do.
    (2) Some people say that it is the responsibility of the residents to maintain the clean and tidy street while others say it is the government officials. Discuss the different views and what is you opinion.
    Speaking Test:
    Part 1: the usual personal question like whats your complete name and where are you from then directly to the topic. The examiner mostly asked about the work. How do you go to work? Do you consider taking any other transportation? When you were a kid how do go to your school? What is the interesting thing about going to school? What will motivate you at work? What are the qualities of a good colleague? Is it difficult to work with a friend?
    Part 2: Tell about someone you enjoyed working or studying with.
    -State the who the person is
    -When did you meet the person
    -Why do you enjoy working/studying with the person.
    Part 3: Is it good to have a leisure area in your work? what will be its benefit? Is it possible to have it in your current work.
    I kinda enjoy talking to the examiner because I felt like I was just talking to a friend and his approach was also relaxing, I was like really discussing everything about the work related issue thats currently happening or that I really experienced so everything just come out normally. So my advice for speaking is just think that your talking to a normal friend like youre having a regular conversation and deep breath before you enter the room and everything will all go smoothly.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Send us an email with any questions about our courses and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2012-2019 All prices are in USD. IELTS Online Practice is provided by Wisekangaroo Pty Ltd (ABN: 86 159 373 770)

or

Forgot your details?