This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by vamshikrishna 7 months, 2 weeks ago.
- April 4, 2018 at 2:00 pm #23529vamshikrishna
Hi, I had my Speaking Test today.
I tried to use few complex sentences but stammered a bit in between. The test was quite short I felt. Would have been for about 10 mins. I was interrupted to stop before finishing my complete answers most of the times, just before the best was coming out :P. All in all, it was smooth. The trick is to stay relaxed, be yourself & not take it as a ‘test’ for optimal performance. What I also felt is that the examiner could have been more expressive & not ask questions like a robot.
Date: 4th April 2018
Test Centre: Hyderabad, India
Tested by: British Council
What is your name? What can I call you? Passport verification.
1. Which part of this city are you from?
2. How far is that from here?
3. What is very interesting about your place in this city?
Let’s talk about exercise.
4. Do you think exercise is important?
5. Do you do any exercise?
6. What kind of exercise did you do in your schooling?
7. Would you do the same amount of exercise in the future?
8. Do you think young people are doing any exercise? Why?
What would be your ideal vacation holiday?
– where would you go
– with whom would you go
– why would you go there
– what would you do there
Have you told your friends about it?
1. As you were talking about rat race among people, how important is it for people to go away from rat race for a vacation?
2. Do different people like different types of vacation?
3. Why do you think so?
4. How different would a young person and an old person want their vacation holiday be like?
5. Can you describe any of your vacations that you like the most?
6. Do you think employees in a company need to go on vacation?
7. Wouldn’t that be harmful for the company?
8. How would it be beneficial?
I would be having my LRW test on 7th of April.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.