This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  sunujose 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
     sunujose

Hi I had my IELTS test today. Academic, Galway Ireland. Part 1-where do you live?what type of accomodation,what do you on a day out?do you spend time with your family and friends??have you planned any trip for near future,can you tell me a day out you had recently. part 2 -A job you would like to do in future. What is it. When did you hear about it first. What does it involve. Why you like this job. Part-3,is it important to have career guidance at school,what should it involve?how early you need to start it ,,why it is important for the companies to take care of the well being of staff,is it impossible to balance work and family

WRiting Task 2 essay – some people say zoos ar to protect rare species of animal ,many disagree with this opinion.discuss both views and give your opinion

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Send us an email with any questions about our courses and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2012-2018 All prices are in USD. IELTS Online Practice is provided by Wisekangaroo Pty Ltd (ABN: 86 159 373 770)

or

Forgot your details?