This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by thevoice 1 year, 5 months ago.
- December 6, 2017 at 7:00 am #22927thevoice
GENERAL TRAINING – 02/12/2017 (Fiji)
1. What is your name and what shall I call you?
2. Why is name important in your culture?
3. What does your name mean?
4. How is name given in your culture?
1. A businessman you admire?
2. Why you admire him/ her?
3. What have you learnt from him/ her?
You have just returned from visiting a friend living in overseas.
In your letter:
– thank him
– invite him for an event you are organising
– what are you planning for
Wild animals and birds have started living in towns and cities. Some people propose to kill them while others want to protect. Give your opinion on both views with examples.
1 Campsite in New Zealand
2. Use of Cash Card in UK Library
3. HR Disciplinary procedure
4. Application for vacancy – Something on Cuppuccino
4. Grass eating ants – queens, soldiers, small-sized, medium-sized, etc
LISTENING (cannot recall clearly):
1. Phone booking
2. Directions on a map
3. Discussion on a class
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.