This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  dina 1 year, 1 month ago.

• Author
     dina

IELTS GENERAL
    30 SEPTEMBER 2017
    British Council – EGYPT
    Speaking:
    Where do you live?
    Do you like where you live? ..Why?
    Where do you wish to live in the future? ..Why?
    Do you like fruits? ..Why? What is your favourite fruit? ..Why?
    Did you use to eat the same amount of fruits when you were a kid? ..Why not?
    Alot of people think that computers might replace teachers in the future? Do you agree or disagree and why?
    Do you think educational movies can be beneficial for children in the educational process? How?
    Do you have neighbours? Are they your friends? What do you like about them?
    If you were to choose between having young neighbours or old ones? which would you choose and why?
    Cue Card: Talk about an invention and mention how it is useful to human kind. Is it more useful for young generation or old generation? Why?
    Wheels are considered to be one of the greatest inventions in history. How were they useful in our lives?
    “I can’t remember if there were any other questions in the speaking test but definitely there were ”
    Writing:
    Task 1: Write a letter to your friend from your home town telling her that you will quit your job and state why and tell her what other job you are looking forward to pursue and why. Also tell her that i will return back to live in my home town.
    Task 2: In many countries, schools replace sports with academic subjects. What’s your opinion? Give examples
    I got L8.5 R6.5 W7.5 S8
    Unfortunately, I’ll have to retake the exam as I’m aiming to get at least 7 in each band. I guess I am not good in reading because I got 6.5R in my previous exam as well.
    Thank you

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Send us an email with any questions about our courses and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2012-2018 All prices are in USD. IELTS Online Practice is provided by Wisekangaroo Pty Ltd (ABN: 86 159 373 770)

or

Forgot your details?