This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by deba 7 months, 3 weeks ago.
- January 29, 2018 at 8:48 am #23156deba
Date 29th January 2018
Place Dhaka, Bangladesh
I had my speaking test today. It was one of the worst exams. The awkward thing is, I got the same part 2 topic 11 years ago. And today, it was same as then, I could not spear 2 mins
1. What is your full name?
2. Do you work or study?
3. Where do you work?
4. How do you go to your workplace?
5. Did you get any training to come to this profession?
6. Do you want to take more training in the future?
Talk about the furniture.
a. Which type of furniture you have in your home? Modern or Traditional?
b. Where do you buy those from?
c. Who decides in your family to buy furniture?
Extra Q: Do your friend like your furniture?
1. What are the abilities of a designer to design a furniture?
2. How does it differ to buy furniture for office and home?
3. Who decides to buy furniture in a family? Why?
I didn’t remember all of them though, but above are the questions that I got.
I played a game with my luck, and that didn’t work! As I got the same topic 11 years ago, so I didn’t take any preparation on furniture.
I could not speak 2 mins in part 2. How much band scores can it affect?
I am also a born stutter, so it creates unexpected pauses while I speak. That should affect the score too, shouldn’t it?
Thanks again. May need to reappear one more time, or more!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.