1. What is your full name?
2. Do you work, or are you a student?
3. What do you like about your job?
4. Do you read magazines? How about e-magazines?
5. Do you think the younger generation read magazines?
6. Did you read comics when you were a child?
7. What do you like about comics?
8. Do you have neighbors? Do you know them?
9. Do you think it’s important to have good relations with your neighbors?
10. Tell me an instance when a neighbor helped you.
11. Which is better young or old neighbors?
Decribe a change that happened in your life.
– what was it
– when was it
– what you felt about it
Part 3: (about change)
1. Do you think change is good?
2. Do you think older people cannot adapt to change?
3. If change happens quickly, do you think its a bad or good thing?
4. Why do younger people often change their work?
5. How should one react to change?
Will post the writing task on July 29.
Thanks everyone who contributed to this site.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
FREE IELTS LEVEL CHECK
Take our 5-minute IELTS level check and receive a detailed report highlighting the areas where you need to improve the most to achieve your target IELTS score.