This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by magdalena 5 months ago.
- August 17, 2018 at 1:00 am #25480magdalena
Hi, I’ve just had my speaking test in Cracow (17.08). I think I used so much idioms that I sounded really ridiculous xD
Anyway, these are my questions:
– How far away is my hometown
– How long I’ve been living there
– Do I find it interesting
– What do I usually write
– Handwriting vs typing
– What will I write in future
– My favourite wild animal
– My perfect holiday far from home
– Is it enought to go on a trip to discover foreign culture
– How can we prepare to a trip (I talked about vaccinating and passports and he told he wanted to know about cultural/mental preparedness)
– Is 23 days enough time out of work
– Why people are reluctant to use this time
– Do employers prefer workers who work without any break
– Are holiday useful for employers
The only problem was I didn’t read the cue card. I just heard the topic and started writing, without reading all these additional questions… I just forgot about it.
My examiner was extremely friendly, he laughed even at completely not funny jokes, so I would like to thank him very much.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.