This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by mathew 1 year, 3 months ago.
- January 30, 2018 at 5:51 pm #23154mathew
Hey All, I completed my speaking module today. Although in the speaking part 2 (cue card) I started talking at a normal pace and i continued on the theme initially, and at one point i ran out of ideas and i was left blank with no idea about what to speak, I am not sure if i crossed even 1 min 30 sec mark. As i was talking in a good flow at the start the examiner waved me to continue but i had nothing in my mind so i stopped . will it affect my score so bad? The rest of the session went very well.
These were the questions asked on my speaking session.
Speaking module (Academic):
Place: Coimbatore, India.
Date: 30 Jan 2018 ( 9:00 A.M)
Part 1: 1. Describe about your hometown
2. Are there different places for tourists to visit in your hometown? would you recommend any?
3. Do you like listening to music?
4. Do you listen to music while studying? ( I answered yes) so i was further asked why?
5. What kind of music do you like?
6. What kind of music do people in your country prefer?
7. Do you download songs from internet or buy it from a shop? Why?
Part 2 : (Cue card) Describe about your idea of perfect vacation or Tourism destination that you like to visit in the future. with who? , when?, why do you choose that?
1. when do you think on taking your vacation you were talking about?
2. Do you think that overseas trip are costlier than local trips within country?
3. Will you consider the money over foreign trips?
Part 3 : 1. Do you think vacation is necessary for working people? why is it so?
2. What kind of benefits do you get as a manager while sending an employee a vacation?
3. Why do some people like to work more than taking a vacation?
4. what kind of factors influence the people in choosing their tourism destination?
5. Do you think Ads are necessary for a product?
6. Why do they use celebrities for making ads?
7. Is it a good idea to use celebrities for promoting ads?
8. Do you think people change their opinion on seeing ads? why is it so?
9. How much do ads influence people in your country?
Good Luck everyone
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.