This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by jigarparekh 1 year, 3 months ago.
- April 6, 2018 at 5:00 pm #23517jigarparekh
I took my speaking test today 6th of April 2018 at the Chicago ELS Center. Following were the questions I was asked:
– What is your full name?
– What can I call you?
– Where do you work?
– What is your job?
– Did you get any training for your job?
– Are you planning to learn further in your area of work?
– Why do you want to learn further in your area of work?
This was followed by some random questions which was weird for Task 1. The questions were:
– Have you ever been on a boat?
– When had you been on the boat?
– Why did you go the boat?
– Do you plan to take any future vacation on a boat?
Finally, the examiner moved on to Task 2, glad that the boat thing got over!
– Tell me about a recent book you read?
– Who was the author?
– What was it about?
– Why did you read that book?
– Who you should read that book?
– What type of books are generally read in your country?
– Why do more people read Novels in your country?
– Do young and old people read the same kinds of book in your country?
– Do boys or girls read more books in your country? Why?
This was the end of my speaking evaluation.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.