This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by kavit 1 year, 3 months ago.
- April 25, 2018 at 3:00 am #23849kavit
First of all, Thanks to you for this great website.
Its very helpful to all the students.
I had speaking exam in 19th April, 2018
Location : Ahmedabad, India
Type : GT
What is your full name in passport?
Where are you from?
What you do?
Do you have friends?
How often do you meet to your friends?
Do you have friends in your working place?
What you like to do when you meet your friends?
Do you have any friend from primary school with whom you still in touch?
Do you read newspaper?
What would you prefer to read in news paper?
Do you read news online?On which website?
Do you talk about news with your friends?
Cue Card :
Describe a traditional product of your country that you bought?
You should say
– What is it ?
– How is it made?
– When did you try it first time?
– What do you like it?
Part 3 :
– Tell me another products of your country
– What do you prefer to buy traditional/International Product
– What tourists prefer to buy(International Product/Domestic Product)
– What are benefits of hand made products?
– Difference between quality of product which is made handmade & which is made in machinary