• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    orange

Hi,
    I took the IELTS exam today 01/02/2020 and I just want to share what I can remember. This is not exactly how it was stated but the idea remains the same.
    Writing Task 1 write a letter to the manager of a restaurant close to your house to complain about the noise. State why you are disturbed, how to solve the problem and say what you will do if nothing is done about it.
    Writing Task2 Some people do the same type of job throughout their lifetime while others prefer to change the type of job they do. Discuss why people choose to do both and give your opinion.

Speaking
    Part 1 where are you from? talk about what i like about the apartment I live Let’s talk about running. Do i run? why not? if running is common where i am from Where do people often meet where i come from?
    Part 2 What changes do i desire to see in my local area why do i want the change The effect of the change what is needed for the change to happen
    Part 3 Do i think the change will happen Do people like to change? why and why not?

Reading question types T/F/NG Several parts entails finding one word in the passage to fill a gap in the question Matching paragraphs to titles multiple choice ABC
    Result to be out on Valentine’s day…. I hope IELTS will show me some love!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: IELTS Exam – Abuja, Nigeria – February 2, 2020
Your information:

©2012-2020 All prices are in USD. IELTS Online Practice is provided by Wisekangaroo Pty Ltd (ABN: 86 159 373 770)

CONTACT US

Send us an email with any questions about our courses and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

Forgot your details?