Today we start with the section, which depending on your personality can be either easy & fun or difficult & terrifying ... This is the speaking module.
If you are a naturally confident and creative person then you will cruise through this part of the IELTS exam. If not then don't worry, I have a step by step guide that will make you a speaking pro.
Tags: IELTS speaking
- IELTS Speaking Test Format
- What do IELTS examiners look for in the speaking test?
- How to answer self-introduction question (part 1) of IELTS Speaking?
- How to answer the individual long turn phase (Part 2) of IELTS speaking test?
- How to answer the two-way discussion phase (Part 3) of an IELTS speaking test?
- How to identify and address the main subject of the question?
- How To Deal With Unknown Topics in Speaking?
- How to score Band 7+ in IELTS Speaking?
- How To Quickly Improve Your English Speaking for IELTS?
- Tips For Improving Fluency & Coherence in Spoken English
- Tips For Improving Vocabulary and Grammar for IELTS Speaking
- Tips For Improving Pronunciation for IELTS Speaking
- Speaking Practice 1
- Speaking Practice 2
- Speaking Practice 3
- Speaking Practice 4
- Speaking Practice 5