Test date : 17th Nov, Vadodara, IndiaType: GT
-What is your full name?
– What should I call you?
– What are you doing currently?
– What exactly you do in your job?
– Why did you choose this job?
– Do you like art or painting and other stuff?
– Have you visited any art galleries?
– Do you look at any art work while you are passing by streets or any other places?
– When do people give gifts in your country?
– Do you think gifts should be expensive?
– Have you ever made gift by yourself for someone ?
Describe an interesting place in your city which is open to public
– Which is this place?
– What attract visitors?
– Why you think it is interesting?
– What is the importance of public buildings? Why are they built?
– Do public buildings are for utility purpose or for entertainment purpose?
– What do people look for in a public building?
– What makes them popular?
Did you recently take the IELTS test?
Help other students by sharing your IELTS questions and topics that you got in your test in the comments below. Make sure that when you share your questions, you mention the following:
- Type of IELTS test - Academic or General
- Date of IELTS test
- Location of IELTS test
Good luck to everyone preparing for the IELTS test.
For unlimited feedback with detailed corrections for speaking and writing tasks, sign up for IELTS Twenty20 Online Course today!
Study 20 minutes a day for 20 days and Ace the IELTS exam.Tags: Recent IELTS questions Recent test questions