I had my LRW test yesterday, May 25. General Training. Vadodara, Gujarat, India.Listening:
1) Fill in blanks. It was a telephonic conversation about getting library services.
2) MCQ. One speaker was giving information on university courses and terms.
3) Matching information. Same speaker was introducing various staff members. I completely missed one question here, had to guess the answer at last.
4) Fill in blanks. One lady was conveying information about one global corporate company.
1) Membership advertisement of one sports club. (T,F,NG)
2) Information on phone banking. (Fill in blanks)
3) Membership advertisement of one language club. (Fill in blanks)
4) Information on manufacturing team strategies (Fill in blanks)
5) History of bicycles. (T,F,NG / Paragraph to given statement matching / Matching names to characteristics)
The last one was really deceptive and long. I believe one has to read all the information properly to be sure about answers. Key words not helped. They kept repeating the key words in multiple paragraphs at multiple places like time frames, names of bicycles with characteristics etc. Thank God, I had 30 minutes to complete this.
1) Letter to nearby restaurant for noise. effects, solutions, further actions.
2) Leaders in all the fields are now younger than they were in past. Reasons. Is this positive or negative development?
Did you recently take the IELTS test?
Help other students by sharing your IELTS questions and topics that you got in your test in the comments below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure that when you share your questions, you mention the following:
- Type of IELTS test - Academic or General
- Date of IELTS test
- Location of IELTS test
Good luck to everyone preparing for the IELTS test.
For unlimited feedback with detailed corrections for speaking and writing tasks, sign up for IELTS Twenty20 Online Course today!
Study 20 minutes a day for 20 days and Ace the IELTS exam.Tags: Recent IELTS questions Recent test questions