Test Date : 03-12-16 by British CouncilLocation: Sylhet, Bangladesh
# Writing Task 1:
Level of education at Garlton ,a village of Scotland in 2010
-a bar graph and a pie chart
in bar graph: 6 age group between 16 and 75+ and 3 education phase ( no qualifications, school certificate and university degree )
in Pie chart : gender based data in those three phases
-Many people believe that skill of art (i.e. music, painting) can be done by everyone. Other people think it as a by born process.
-Discuss both views and give your opinion
# Part I:
-Job or study
-Do you gift to others
-How can you gift your country
-Do you read newspaper
-Benefits of reading newspaper
-Advantages of reading local and foreign newspaper
-Mention the name of first newspaper you bought
Describe about an international company where you want to work
-Name of it
– How you know about it
– WHy do you want to work
– Benefits of working in a international company
– Do you know anyone who works in that company you described
– Tell some other international companies who are working in you country
– Advantages of working in a international company
– What are the problems in working in a international company
– Many international company provides higher salary to the staffs. why?
Did you recently take the IELTS test?
Help other students by sharing your IELTS questions and topics that you got in your test in the comments below. Make sure that when you share your questions, you mention the following:
- Type of IELTS test - Academic or General
- Date of IELTS test
- Location of IELTS test
Good luck to everyone preparing for the IELTS test.
For unlimited feedback with detailed corrections for speaking and writing tasks, sign up for IELTS Twenty20 Online Course today!