Hi Atul, i had my written exam on 19th of November and oral was yesterday.GT , Srilanka
2. work or study
3. why do you choose this job
4. lets talk about bags, do you always carry a bag with you?
5. what are the things do you consider when buying a bag?
6. cue card – describe a place you often visit for get relax?
7. what are the things that people do to be relax?
8. differences of getting relax in past and present.
Some people say that staying in a hotel in a foreign country when on a holiday is not the best way to get to know about country and its people . Discuss your opinion.
Atul , in reading i wrote T instead of True and F instead of False.will they consider it as correct answer in that way..I’m worrying about it very much..
However, thanks a lot. your videos were helpful for me a lot..
Did you recently take the IELTS test?
Help other students by sharing your IELTS questions and topics that you got in your test in the comments below. Make sure that when you share your questions, you mention the following:
- Type of IELTS test - Academic or General
- Date of IELTS test
- Location of IELTS test
Good luck to everyone preparing for the IELTS test.
For unlimited feedback with detailed corrections for speaking and writing tasks, sign up for IELTS Twenty20 Online Course today!
Study 20 minutes a day for 20 days and Ace the IELTS exam.Tags: Recent IELTS questions Recent test questions