Hi Atul,Below are the questions related to Speaking and Writing:
IELTS GT Module:
Date: 8th Dec 2016
– Do you work?
– Why did you choose this job?
– Do you like ads? Why do you like them?
– Did any of the ads made you buy anything?
– what do you think about ads on internet?
– what do you think about hats?
– did you wear a hat in your childhood? when and why?
– why do people wear hats?
Describe a situation why you were required to get up very early in the morning
– what was the situation
– how did you felt about it
– would you continue with this habit?
– Is it important to get up early?
– what is the imp of time management?
– should we always arrive on time for any event?
– what are the situations when you think people prefer to go late to an event?
Date: 10th Dec 2016
Write a letter to your friend about the new job offer you have received from a different country. Tell him why you applied for it. Also ask him some questions about that country which will help you when you visit it.
Children in some parts of the world have less responsibility has compared to children in the past. Some people think this as a positive change however others think of it as as negative. write your opinion about it.
Did you recently take the IELTS test?
Help other students by sharing your IELTS questions and topics that you got in your test in the comments below. Make sure that when you share your questions, you mention the following:
- Type of IELTS test - Academic or General
- Date of IELTS test
- Location of IELTS test
Good luck to everyone preparing for the IELTS test.
For unlimited feedback with detailed corrections for speaking and writing tasks, sign up for IELTS Twenty20 Online Course today!
Study 20 minutes a day for 20 days and Ace the IELTS exam.Tags: Recent IELTS questions Recent test questions