Hi Everyone,I’m from Germany and sat my IELTS Exam yesterday, 21st January at ECU Perth, Australia.
Part 1 Letter
You are unable to attend the leaving party of a colleague from work. Write a letter to your colleague
– explaining why you are unable to attend
– say what you liked about working with him
– say something about his future
Part 2 Essay:
Many people believe that now there is less communication between family members than in the past.
To what extend to you agree with this view.
– car got stuck and person called a breakdown service
– school group visiting an adventure park/zoo
– scientific discussion about natural features (volcanoes, hot spots, glaciers, tidal movements, caves) of our earth and geological collection of fossils.
– how a new CEO of an Indian IT company improved the company via a new employee reclamation system and different management techniques
Text 1: different leisure attractions
Text 2: training of soft skills for travel consultants / customer relationships
Text 3: health care options on a university campus
Text 4: don’t remember
Text 5: the discovery, export and replication attempts of Chinese porcelain
– what things do you usually take with you when you go out ?
– do you take different things when you go out in the evening vs during the day ?
– what are your techniques to make sure not to forget your things ?
– have you ever forgotten something important to take with you ?
Talking for 1-2 minutes:
Describe a place where you go swimming that you like.
– what the place looks like
– when do you go there
– what kind of persons go there
Follow up questions:
– is the place more suited for a certain age group
– is the place more popular during a specific time of the year
Advanced vocabulary questions:
Topic: Leisure facilities
– do you think leisure facilities are important for our society ?
– do you think it is important to have leisure facilities everywhere ?
– do you think the state should subsidize entry to these facilities for some persons ?
– do you think leisure and cultural facilities are important for young people ?
Good luck for everyone taking their exam in the future!
Did you recently take the IELTS test?
Help other students by sharing your IELTS questions and topics that you got in your test in the comments below. Make sure that when you share your questions, you mention the following:
- Type of IELTS test - Academic or General
- Date of IELTS test
- Location of IELTS test
Good luck to everyone preparing for the IELTS test.
For unlimited feedback with detailed corrections for speaking and writing tasks, sign up for IELTS Twenty20 Online Course today!
Study 20 minutes a day for 20 days and Ace the IELTS exam.Tags: Recent IELTS questions Recent test questions