Hi AtulI just took my academic speaking test this morning in Muscat.
Part one :
1. what is your full name
2. Where are you from
2. Do you work or study
forgot the rest ..
Part two : something you plan to do , not work related. (Cue card, what is that, why, and what need to be prepared)
1. Have you talked about the plan with anyone ?
2. About education, when do ppl in my country know what they want to do?
3. Is it better to know at a early stage or later of the life?
4. How can governement help ?
5. Do parents have a strong influence over the choice of their kids?
Did you recently take the IELTS test?
Help other students by sharing your IELTS questions and topics that you got in your test in the comments below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure that when you share your questions, you mention the following:
- Type of IELTS test - Academic or General
- Date of IELTS test
- Location of IELTS test
Good luck to everyone preparing for the IELTS test.
For unlimited feedback with detailed corrections for speaking and writing tasks, sign up for IELTS Twenty20 Online Course today!
Study 20 minutes a day for 20 days and Ace the IELTS exam.Tags: Recent IELTS questions Recent test questions